Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Outfits

I've still been busy sewing Raggedy Ann doll outfits for the granddaughters.  I'm almost finished with them.... and about ready to move on to other projects.

Just have a couple of pictures to show of the clothes I have made recently.


I really thought this material was cute!  I love the valentine hearts on it.  I still have an apron and a pair of "bloomer" pants to complete for this outfit.


I was originally going to make a pair of denim pants to go with this gingham shirt, but decided a skirt was really cute, and an easier modification to work with.  I am also making "bloomer" pants in the gingham to go with this.

As soon as I get those few pieces finished, I'll be done with doll clothes and on to something else.  I'm ready for change!  I have had lots of fun with this project, though.  Making dolls, and doll clothes is something I haven't really ever done before, a change of pace for me.  I'll definitely come back to it again!

I haven't decided what project I want to work on now, though, or even if I am going to be starting another project right now!

In the meantime I still have some knitting to learn!

2 comments:

MARION said...

absolutely adorable!!!!

john415 said...

Hi Jan, I feel like a raggedy Doll - You ought to make this stuff commercially - your pretty good... XXXj