Saturday, January 12, 2013

Every Girl Needs A Full Wardrobe

I posted the picture of the raggedy ann doll that I made for Marissa's birthday but I wanted to post another picture of the doll with a different outfit on.  I have been making some doll clothes for granddaughter Tara's raggedy ann doll.  She has been wanting to be able to dress her doll differently, so I decided to make her a few outfits.

Since I had some leftover flannel from the nightgowns that I had made for all of the granddaughters a few years ago, I thought I would make a raggedy ann nightgown.  I just used the dress pattern and revised it some by cutting it longer and adding a ruffle to the neckline and the hemline.  I thought it turned out really cute.


I have a couple more ideas for clothes to make so we'll see how they turn out.  I'm having fun making the different clothes.  I may have to get busy and make a few for Marissa's doll also!

1 comment:

marion said...

little house on the prairie