Thursday, January 10, 2013

Marissa's Birthday

Granddaughter Marissa's birthday was Tuesday and we went to a small get-together for her at the local pizza house.

She had invited a few of her friends and of course they all played the video games that all pizza houses now have for the kids.  All the adults made sure they had lots of quarters for the machines.  Pizza houses know what they're doing!

The pizza was okay, but since I'm not much of a pizza fan I guess my opinion may be different from others!  Anyway, after dinner, singing happy birthday, and passing out cake and ice cream, Marissa opened her gifts.  She told me she got everything she wanted!  So that's good. Then the kids played more video games.

I only took a couple of pictures.  For some reason, I've been lax in that area!  I didn't even take my camera, just used my phone.  The pictures came out okay, though, so here's a couple of them.



She was really happy with the present I have been busy working on for her.  She hadn't asked for it, so was very surprised when she opened the bag!  I didn't get a picture of her with it, but I took one before gift-wrapping it.


I thought it turned out really cute.  Now Kayla wants one for her birthday!  Oh, and her mother wants one too!

No comments: