Thursday, August 16, 2012

School Days

Yikes, I don't know where the time goes in-between these posts!  It seems like yesterday was when I sent out the last one!  We haven't been too busy here, so maybe that's my excuse, nothing to report.

The grandkids are all getting ready to go back to school.  Well, Kayla and Marissa have already started -  on Monday.  They were a little nervous about the new year, but after the first day was over they reported that they liked their teachers and had a fun first day!

The grandkids in Utah are heading back to school next Monday.  Katie and kindergarten! The youngest one starting school!  I can't wait to hear about her first day.  She has been ready to go for awhile now, all signed up and just waiting.


She might have to take off the clown hat first, though!

And the rest of the silly girls, ready for the school year.



They're all growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

john415 said...

Ah that's the trouble Jan, they grow up so fast... Soon be at work... Where does all the time go?

I hope all goes well for them all Jan.... Love you all XXXj

john415 said...

Hi Jan, they grow up so fast don't they... They will soon be leaving school for work... Where does all the time go?

I hope they enjoy the pleasures of school... Love you all, XXXj

Anonymous said...

theyre almost all taller than me!!!! BFF