Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Starts March 20th

What is with this weather?  I guess it's nothing unusual, but it can't seem to make up its mind.  For the last few days it has been really nice - blue skies, somewhere around 70 degrees and no heavy winds.  that's a really great weather report for the high desert!

This is supposed to change by the weekend, though.  According to the weather reports, by Saturday, we will be experiencing lots of rain, cold, and maybe even some snow!  Now I enjoy rain, and we do need it! It's just that I had some plans to begin getting ready for a garden over this weekend.

So now I don't know whether to trust the reports of rain and forget my plans, or expect that the weather forecast probably isn't gonna end up being correct - a great possibility!

I guess I'll see what Saturday brings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot tea, hot soup, and monoply....let it snow bff

Janis said...

Sounds like fun to me!

Anonymous said...

We are in the same boat here Jan - It's a good excuse to put it off and do as Mary says (with feet up)... It will be there again to do soon enough... Love you all. XXXj

Anonymous said...

Jan - What's happened to this blog site - you seem to have lost those two silly words to type in before publishing? It's much better now... XXXj

Janis said...

Yes John, I did get rid of the two silly words to type in. They always seemed to be hard to figure out and sometimes took several tries to get them right. I had them in place to keep from getting any "phishing" comments. I thought I would try without them and see how it goes. If I start having trouble I may have to put them back. I hope I won't, though.