Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Few Pictures

I was just looking through some of my pictures and found a few that I wanted to post. They were all taken while we were still in Utah, and they were also taken with my phone, so not the best quality.

A little late, still I thought I would post them anyway.

Here are a couple with all the Utah cousins together.  In the first one they are having fun opening up the gifts we had for them....a second Christmas!



And here is what we saw one day while we were on our way to the store.  I think they're antelope.  Too little for elk I think :)  Anyway, they are kinda far away because when we stopped to take their picture they got shy and started leaving.  I didn't have my camera to use the zoom!  If you click on the picture you can see them a little bit better though.


And on another trip to the store (or somewhere like that) I took this picture of the mountains.  I thought they were really pretty, all covered with snow.  Too cold though!



No comments: