Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Halloween is almost here, and we finally got the girls over to the pumpkin patch for a fun time.  We headed over after dinner in the middle of the week.  We picked a weekday hoping it wouldn't be too crowded, and we were right.  It worked out well, with no long waiting for any of the fun activities.  It was a cold, crisp night, which made all the decorations feel just right.



Somehow I missed this one and you can't tell that Marissa is supposed to be a scarecrow! It's the only picture I took, though.  Don't know how I missed it.  Just zooming in on her cute face I guess!


The girls enjoyed going in the bounce houses, and especially enjoyed their trips down the slide. They went on it several times!


I think, though, that their favorite activity was going into the petting zoo.  They really had fun feeding all the animals. They really enjoyed picking up and petting the bunnies, and watching the little goats' (pygmies, I think) antics.



They really didn't want to leave and we pretty much closed the place down!

No comments: