Monday, September 17, 2012

Shaggy Old Man

I can hardly believe it but Schultz just had a birthday on the 14th and he is now eleven years old!  Not sure how he got to be this age so fast.

It's easy to remember his birthday because he was born three days after 9/11. I always think that the time probably hasn't gone as fast for those who lost someone that day.

And why the shaggy part?  Well it's definitely time for a bath and a haircut!  Look at those eyebrows.  I don't know how he can see, but he does!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like his dad, he doesnt take after the hughes side at all.bff

john415 said...

Hi Jan, I guess that Marion did the joke already...

Seriously, time flies doesn't it? It doesn't seem too long ago that we had two dogs... They both lived to be old, I guess we will join them in the house next to the kennel in the sky one day..... It feels like it's coming on too quick..

Anyway, enough of that, I hope Shultz looks the biz now.... Love you all, XXXj