Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finally A Post!

It has been too long since I have updated so I'll write a little tonight.

Christmas has come and gone - I can't believe it!  But that's what I say every year.  I do have some pictures of the season as proof, though.

Kayla & Marissa decorating our tree

Katie had a birthday three days before Christmas and we gave her a small party.  I don't know where Tara was during picture taking!



Christmas day we had a small Christmas gathering and dinner.  It was fun, though.

Opening the presents!
Then people just got goofy! Well some people!





Yes that's a blue Christmas tree we're all wearing on our heads!

I'm too tired for anything more tonight (as you can plainly see from my choice of pictures!) I'll try to get back before the end of this day and post a bit more.

 Meantime Schultz and I are going to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed that, thank you, write more. m

Janis said...

Thanks Marion. No comment on how much Katie in the Christmas tree hat looks like Sharon? I can't believe the resemblance!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Janis... Lovely Pics... We look forward to seeing more writings... With lots of love from a cold old UK XXXJ

PS It seems to work now by using anonymous - Anyway it's me John in the UK