Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Midsummer Thoughts

I am home now and getting things back to normal after our trip to Oregon.  We enjoyed our time there, but it was still nice to get back home.  The girls really had a great time, and they wrote some cute thank you cards to send out.

 4th of July fireworks 
Since coming home, I've started the first week of my final class.  Yeahhh.  I can't wait to be finished. Of course then I will probably have to do some things that I have been putting off forever!  Anyway, for the next little while, at least, I will be at home working on finishing up my schooling. 

Right now though, I am working on birthday gifts for the three grandchildren who celebrate this month.  I don't know why this is the "birthday" month.  

Since we returned home, it has been warm and humid here.  Not a usual condition for the desert.  So, in the evenings when it cools down we've spent some of our time in Marion's jacuzzi.  I know, a warm dip!  It is during the evening cool, and it is relaxing, though.  

Marissa, Derek, & Kayla

At least these three think so!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun evening, if we dont hurry and do it again, summer will be over. time just flys by. we havent even gotten tara and katie over, they would like the pool also. enjoying the blog.

john415 said...

Boy I wish it was that warm here for a tub... Even a hot tub wouldn't be warm enough for me ha ha...

You are making me envious of you all........ Love you all. John XX