Thursday, May 2, 2013

For Boston

A couple of days ago I added a button to my blog to show support for the Boston victims.  If you click on that button it will take you to a sight that tells about quilters who are putting together quilts for the victims.

Today while I was browsing through a few blogs, I found another quilting project that shows support for Boston, so I wanted to add it onto my blog also.

This project is just one quick and easy block, and I'm going to get busy and make one up to send.  They have to be in Boston by May 21st.  I did say they are quick and easy!



If you want to find out all the details of this project click on the "Boston with love" button to the right.


1 comment:

john415 said...

I just love it when you say quick and easy....... I never find that the case... XXXj