Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Picture Perfect

While up in Bishop we were driving back from one of the lakes and I just had to pull over to get these pictures.  This is from the highway, the front of the house.  At least I think it was a house!


After taking the first picture I drove down a road that went along the back of the house and took these pictures that were much closer.  This is the back/side.


 This is the back/side from the other angle.


I've driven past this house probably a dozen times in years past when I've been up in the Bishop area.  Every time, I mention that I should stop and take a picture, then keep right on driving!  This time I just couldn't resist.

I love those old, falling down buildings!


2 comments:

marion said...

my dream home

john415 said...

Hi Jan, lovely property.... Does a reclusive millionaire live there ha ha..

There are some like this over here - it makes you wonder about them doesn't it?

By the way those pictures of the mountains at Bishop look beautiful Jan - picture perfect.... It's very similar to Scotland... XXXj