Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Visit In Bishop

We just returned from a few days vacation in Bishop.  It was a fairly short, but nice trip. We headed out on Thursday morning and returned home Saturday afternoon.

We didn't do any camping, just stayed in a small, family-run motel.  It was a nice place, nothing fancy, small rooms, but the managers were very friendly and provided everything needed.  They even had a picnic area out front with tables and chairs, and provided charcoal and propane barbeques for their guests to use.  I spent a lot of time out there just enjoying the nice weather we had.  Here's a view of the picnic area.


Look what I happened to notice peeking out from a hiding spot in the tree!  No, it's not real!


We drove to several different areas while we were gone and I took lots of pictures.  I used my actual camera instead of my phone so most of the pictures turned out really well.






Some really pretty areas!  And did I mention the weather was nice?  Until it snowed on us the last day we were there!  Well not too much, just some scattered flurries!

1 comment:

marion said...

tell me again why we live in the desert