Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pictures

Tonight just a few different pictures that I have been wanting to post.  Mostly it is pictures that were taken in San Diego while we were staying down there for the surgery.  The second day after surgery the ICU discouraged visits from us, so we spent a few hours playing at the beach.



Searching for seashells


And an interesting event I ran across one day as I was leaving the hospital.  I had to get up close to take the picture, but I couldn't get too close because I didn't want to disturb it.  Can you tell what it is?


It's a turtle laying eggs!  It was quite something to see!

1 comment:

john415 said...

Wow, lovely beach... We are about the furthest from a beach here in Northampton... We are in the center of England, so we don't visit a beach too often...
I have never seen a turtle in real life in the wild - lucky you....
Thanks for keeping the blog going Jan - I find it really interesting... Love you XXXj