Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mystery

I just happened to be browsing on my computer and ran across a good website.  At least for me it's good since I spend lots of time reading mysteries.  I read all different kinds of mysteries, some silly, some serious, and some suspenseful.  The sight I found, which you can browse through here, describes one of my favorite kinds of mysteries as a "cozy mystery."  I didn't know the term before now, but it describes my favorite type of book to read.

For the "cozy mystery" readers out there (you know who you are!) this website provides all kinds of guidance to help you find the books you enjoy reading.  You can search through the site by author, category, themes, and more.  The site also provides information on new authors and new series.  It also provides lots of information on Kindle books.  The blog that goes with the website even gives you updates on promotions, like free, or very reduced, Kindle books that have either just come out or have been around for awhile so are being promoted.

All-in-all, if you want a really great place to go for reading material, this looks like the site to browse.


1 comment:

john415 said...

Have you got the time to read Jan? I have a job to find time to live ha ha.... Love you XXXj