Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Surgery

I'm sure there aren't any strangers out there reading this, but just in case, a little info:

The hubby had his heart bypass surgery on Thursday, May 3rd. It was a long 7 1/2 hours, but all went well and, with a few exceptions, he is doing very well.

                 ***************************************************************

I'm just enjoying some "down time" right now.  I didn't think I would be able to post anytime soon, but today I am able to just sit for a little bit and have a cup of tea!  I will be heading for the hospital in a while, but things are going well and I don't feel rushed to get there.  That is good!

Since everything is going so well, we should be able to head home tomorrow, which will be nice.  I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road, but hopefully not too bad.

Don't let this happen to you!
And here is a picture of the San Diego mormon temple at night.  It isn't a very good picture but it gives you an idea of it.  Do you think they put a little money into it?  It lights up the whole sky.



  Well, back to the hospital!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so surprised hes going home so soon. never heard of anyone going home straight from i.c.u. didnt know abt that m. temple in san diego, must be new. bff

john415 said...

Hi Jan, as I said in the mailing to you - we wish Steve good luck from over the pond here... We hope he is 100% fit soon... I look forward to an E-mail from him...

Mary, if you read this - I hope Derek and Lester's health are still improving, I assume that you haven't killed Derek first though ha ha...

I look forward to Sunday morning (here) to talk to you on Skype from Jans... All of you take care - love XXXj