Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Is Here, Time To Go Camping


Here is one of the spring babies that we saw in the area where we were camping last week. They were so cute, sticking close to their moms.  I couldn't get this one to come any closer!  In fact it wasn't even interested in looking in my direction!

Our trip was nice.  The weather was warm and no rain.  We did have to come home early though, as our poor puppy dog Remmy came down with some kind of nasty virus and ended up at the vets office.  Even after IV fluids it still took him several days to feel better. He is back to normal now.  I am not sure whether that's a good thing or not!

Oh, and we only brought back one fish!

3 comments:

john415 said...

I hope you enjoyed the fish Jan - Am I the first to comment on your site - Love you, John in the UK

Anonymous said...

hi very nice

Anonymous said...

love the blog, write more