Monday, June 24, 2013

Picture Editing Tool

I just read about a free photo editing sight called pixlr.  I don't know a lot about it yet but I've been playing around with it tonight.  It's fun, easy, and I think I'm going to enjoy working with it.  I don't know if it is much like Photoshop, which I've never used, but this one looks very simple and that works for me!

One feature that I really like is labeling my pictures.  I want my pictures to be labeled so they won't be easily used by anyone else who happens to find them out in cyberspace.  I've been trying to find a way to do that, and pixlr allows me to do so.  It also has lots of other features that I haven't even begun to look into!  I'll be spending some time playing around with my pictures for sure!

In the meantime, here is an example to check out.  First is the original picture of the falling down house that I posted not too long ago.  Remember this?


And here is that same picture after I played around with it, and added the label.


I like the change.  It's sharper, crisper.

That's all for tonight.  I do have lots of pictures to post from my recent Utah visit, but they will have to wait for another night.  They'll be soon though!

No comments: