Sunday, November 6, 2011

And More Halloween Fun

Believe it or not, I do have other grandchildren besides "the girls."  When I checked my email today I found a message from a daughter-in-law.  She had included some Halloween pictures of the grandkids in Utah.  So I wanted to post their Halloween fun.  Of course, looking at their costumes, it isn't easy to tell who is who, except for princess Ashley.

Odin & Ashley

There are a couple of extra friends in this picture, including the one in back holding the red sword, or is that a light saber?  Sorry Darth Vader!  Standing up front though, are Ashley the princess, Levi (not sure what he is, skeleton?), the boy in blue is a friend, and Odin, on the end, is a ninja.  The cute decorated front porch is daughter-in-law, Jesi's project.  She loves to decorate for every holiday.


I thought they all looked well dressed for the occasion.  It was a cold night for them and they all were wearing thermals under their costumes.  At least it didn't snow on them!

I don't get to visit with these three grandkids very much so I'm glad that we will be heading to Utah for Thanksgiving.

Can you believe it, November is already here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ASHLEY LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE KAYLA, SHE USED TO LOOK LIKE ADRIONNA, BUT NOW I DONT SEE IT. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS KAYLA, AT FIRST.
SO GLAD THEY GOT TOGETHER WITH LEVI, COUSINS SHOULD SPEND HOLIDAYS TOGETHER AND MAKE MEMORIES.

HOPE YOU WRITE ABOUT JASONS B.D. PARTY, IT WAS FUN

MARION