Friday, July 26, 2013

A Quick Update

I've been really busy for the last couple of weeks.  Grandkids have been visiting, we've traveled out of state to a wedding, I've been working on a few projects that need to get done. Lots of stuff going on.  With all of this busyness, I've been neglecting my blogging!

So, while I still have lots keeping me busy, I thought I'd take a few minutes and post a little something.

How about a couple of pictures of how our garden is coming along?




Our tomatoes are doing well.  Though I don't have any pictures, we also have zucchini, onions, carrots and melons growing well.  We've been enjoying lots of vegetable dishes.

This stuffed zucchini was really good, with lots of homegrown tomatoes, onions, and zucchini.



And this bag is one of the projects that I've been working on.  I've sewn a couple of them for two of the granddaughter's birthdays.  They are fun, fairly quick to make, and really turn out nice.



And here is the inside of the bag.



I'm thinking I'm going to have to make one for myself, they turn out so well!

I have a couple of other projects that I'm working on but they aren't finished yet.  I'll post them as I get them finished.  Meantime, that's my update for now!


1 comment:

john415 said...

Hi Jan, I haven't forgotten your blog - I have been occupied with other things... I bought myself a new Digital Piano... Google up Yamaha CVP609... The best audio quality is on the Yamaha YouTubes, but there's loads to see... See what you think..I was amazed (and still are as to it's capabilities)

Barbara had a fall a couple of days ago... There is a large gash in her forehead... Always something more to worry about..

Anyway, your garden looks good to me... That food you cooked also looks very tempting... Mmmmmm..

I have peppers coming on here - I will be stuffing them maybe next week...

Anyway Jan, I hope all the family are well - talk to you soon, love you all... XXXj