Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

I have been so busy finishing up the last of my Christmas projects that I haven't really even opened up my laptop, let alone posting anything!

We had a nice Christmas with lots of family and friends, and good food too!  Unfortunately, I stayed quite busy and didn't really get any pictures taken.  This was about the only one I got, a tuckered out Kayla!




I hope to be back to posting more frequently now that I can slow down my pace some.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas, and has a wonderful new year.

2 comments:

MARION said...

YOU DIDNT MENTION THE BEAUTIFUL OWL QUILT ON HER LAP, AFTER ALL THAT WORK, YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT BFF

john415 said...

Hi Jan, I hope you had a great Christmas, by the looks of Kayla you did ha ha..

Have a Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing your blog in 2013... Keep safe, love you XXXj